How the One Way Service works
1. Tell us where you want the container to be loaded and unloaded, container type, amount of containers and the estimated rental time.
2. We’ll give you an offer and information on the nearest containers depos
3. After accepting our offer, we will inform you where and how to pick up the container.
4. When you don’t need the container any more, you can return it to the depot closest to you.
Advantages of the One Way service
- Cheaper shipping costs for SOC (shippers own container) containers
- Good availability of containers even on remote locations
- Makes it possible to load and unload for as long as you like (in comparison to shipping companies’ containers)
- You won’t need to pay for returning the empty container back to it’s original loading location
Who can use our One Way service
- Shipping containers and the NVOCC
- Cargo transporters
- Importers and exporters